Weight: 11 pounds, 2 ounces (60th Percentile)
Height: 22 1/2 inches (60th Percentile)
Head Circumference: 15 3/4 inches (77 percentile...up from the 30th percentile at birth...WHOA).
I was 11 pounds, 14 ounces at my 8-week appointment. Mom had me step on the scale here at home last night, and I weighed 26.5 pounds! Funny...because she thought I was closer to 30 for sure. Oh, and Alex had 5 shots!! 2 in one leg and 3 in the other. Mom and Dad claim that she cried so hard it was traumatizing. Mom tried hard to nurse her to help comfort her and she wanted NOTHING to do with it. I used to nurse after my shots, and the crying wasn't too bad. But Alex? Phew. She had a hard time and Mom is REALLY not looking forward to another round of 4 shots in two months (at her 4 month wellness exam).
Alex before her shots (she had no idea what was coming her way):
After Mom and Dad finally did get her to calm down, she immediately conked out (poor baby sister):
After Alex's appointment, we met Ms. Junior and Mr. Jason at Red Robin for dinner. Ms. Junior has the cutest little basketball of a belly. Can't wait to meet Baby Cami in June (or May)!!!
We had a great weekend! Didn't do anything super exciting, but the weather was nice and we enjoyed our time together.
A family walk to the park on Saturday afternoon:
On Saturday night we decided to go out for Pizza! Mom had a hard time getting me to pay attention so this is the best picture she captured during that outing. Alex did a rare thing and slept the entire dinner.
(I'm also wearing my new Spiderman shirt...I would wear it every day if I could).
After dinner we decided to kill some time by visiting Grandma and Grandpa at their house. I decided it was a good time to poop, and let me tell you...this particular load smelled and looked like something that would come out of a hung-over, 40-year old man. It was BAD. Your welcome, Grandma and Grandpa!
On Sunday we hung around the house. Mom got some Texas Chili cooking in the Crock Pot, and in the afternoon we decided a trip to Dairy Queen was in order. You see...Mom and Dad save up ALL their extra Weight Watchers "points" to spend on the weekend, so although it may not look like they are on a diet...they are!
Enjoying my M&M Blizzard. I just dug all the M&M's out...and called it a day:
OH, and as of Monday morning...both Mom and Dad were down 5 pounds each! That's 10 whole pounds combined! Yeah!
Baby Alex enjoying some floor time on Sunday afternoon:
"Sure, Mom...I will pose for you with my baby sister!"
Let's see...OH! Alex has been a very unhappy camper in the evenings here for the past week or two. Red lasers shoot out of her eyes and her head does a 180 much like the little girl in the movie The Exorcist. Mom thinks she is overly-tired, and is trying to find ways to get her to sleep before the meltdown begins. So far, no luck. The rest of the day she is a completely happy baby! AND...she has been sleeping pretty consistent 4-6 hour stretches at night, and when she does wake up to eat...she goes right back down to sleep. So, I guess this is the price we have to pay for such an easy baby the other 22 hours of the day.
I have been doing really well. Staying Healthy, and learning more and more every day. Lately, Mom has been asking me "where her hugs are at." I always reply with big open arms and say "RIGHT HERE!" and then proceed to give her a BIG squeeze hug. Mom thinks it's the cutest and sweetest thing ever! Mom and Dad are meeting with my teachers at school next Monday for parent-teacher conferences. Can you believe that I'm not even 2 1/2 and we are already having these? Well, they actually started earlier...but this will be the first one that Mom and Dad actually attend.
No comments:
Post a Comment