Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's Thursday Already??

The week is just zooming right by and I'm not complaining. I promised you some more pictures and a recent update...so here it goes! Let's see...last Sunday we woke up early and went to breakfast at Egg and I. I had a giant chocolate chip pancake. I ate about 1/10th of it before I decided I was done. But, I was well-behaved and Alex only fussed a tiny bit. It was very enjoyable.

Diggin IN!

After breakfast, my buddy Danny G came to visit! He also brought his little sister with him, and we all decided to take a trip down to the park. Did I mention that we had some 70-degree weather last weekend? IT was sooo nice out, how could we not make a park trip? Mom decided to capture even more video of me being Mr. Independent. The steps and the slide that Mom and Dad used to have to assist me with are now a cake-walk. I'm up and down them and all around in seconds...and VERY proud of myself.

It still makes Mom nervous, so she hangs around and keeps a close eye on me. Alex slept the entire time in the BOB. I don't mind walking/running while she enjoys the perks of being pushed around while breathing in the fresh air. After the park...Ms. GG, Baby Kay, and Danny G all came back to the house and we had a nice lunch. I took a nice long nap after their visit. It was a great Sunday.
A picture of Alex gazing outside:

Alex giving Mom a HUGE smile.

In case you were wondering...I'm still VERY protective of Alex. The other day...Mom and Alex came to pick me up from daycare. Alex fell asleep on the drive over, and I noticed she was asleep right when they entered my classroom. Some of my classmates swarmed her car seat, and I told them "The Baby is sleeping! Don't wake her up! Walk AWAY." Mom thought that was something else, and she hopes I'm always this protective of my baby sister.
Here I am giving Alex some goodbye kisses early in the morning. I love kissing her on her head and I know to be very gentle.

Mom decided to play "dress-up" with Alex, and stuck this little head-band on her. Isn't she adorable?

On Tuesday, Mom and Alex made a trip up to Monument to visit Kay and Ms. GG. Ms. GG goes back to work next week, so they figured they better get in one more week-day visit. Mom is really going to miss sharing her maternity leave with Ms. GG.
Alex and Kay locked arms...Best Friend's Forever!


They went on a walk and had a picnic at the park. After they returned, Alex and Kay were OUT!

This picture was taken TODAY. Alex will be 8 weeks old tomorrow, and she has her first round of shots with Dr. Reich. Mom and Dad are excited to see how much she has grown.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. We don't have much planned..but we always manage to find something to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment