"Hallelujah I get to eat chocolate spread on bread for dinner!! My folks should totally win The Parents of The Year Award"
On Saturday we did the majority of our chores both inside and out. I also worked on some "secret" Mother's Day artwork:
"I must carefully think this project through."
"So many choices."
"Hmm..."
"This is IT! Behold the perfect crayon!"
I enjoyed throwing all of my crayons on the floor so that Molly could eat them. Turns out children AND dogs like to eat crayons.
Saturday evening we met the Gillings' at ITZ so that Danny G and I could run around and burn some energy (and we did just that). Who cares if it is a giant GERM fest?
Riding my favorite race car ride:
Danny G in the race car:
Dad focused and ready to take me on in a video race:
"I would totally beat you if I could reach the gas pedal, Dad!"
Race to the top of the double slide:
Neck and neck:
Flipped onto my belly and down I go (the only way I will go down a slide)!
After all of our fun at ITZ we went to dinner. It was a great evening!
On Sunday we woke up and went to breakfast. After breakfast we did some grocery shopping. After grocery shopping I had lunch and a long nap. After my nap...Mom and I went SWIMMING!!! We drove up to the YMCA in Monument and met Danny G and Ginger for a super fun swimming session. The pool was perfect for us toddlers as it had a beach-entrance...and never really got to deep (at least in the area we were in). There was also this super cool slide that Daniel and I must have gone down 20 times. One of the Mom's would take us to the top, and the other would wait at the bottom to catch us as we came down. I went all the way under one time, and let’s just say it wasn't fun. I choked down my fair share of pool water. I think it might be ready for another round of swimming lessons. Maybe this summer! We had a quiet evening at home after our fun afternoon. I have also started saying the word "YEAH" to answer just about everything. Mom: Did you have fun swimming. Me: YEAH! Mom: Did you have fun hanging out with Daniel this weekend. Me: YEAH! Mom: Do you want to eat broccoli for dinner? Me: YEAH!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful week!
No comments:
Post a Comment