Trying a fried pickle:
Junior and Jason:
Auntie A and Cortland:
Last night...we met Grandma and Grandpa for dinner. Talk about a lot of eating out already this week! On our way into the restaurant, Blue Bear (one of my best friends and comfort items) fell in the parking lot...and got SOAKED by all the rain. Dad discovered Blue Bear lying face down in the parking lot...drowning in water. Mom tried to give me a look-a-like snuggly to hold me over until we got home, but I wasn't having it and kept asking for "Boo Bear." So, she handed me a soaking wet Blue Bear, and I was happy as a clam.
After arriving home and holding on to a drenched Blue Bear:
Hey! True friends don't mind if you are a little soaked!
Tonight I'm getting my 57th hair-cut. Okay...so it hasn't been THAT many, but too many to count that is for sure. Bring on the cherry sucker!!
No comments:
Post a Comment