Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekend Update

Weekend Update Time! Had a great weekend. Pretty relaxing, actually...nothing to crazy...so we think it is the calm before the storm. On Friday after daycare, we did some running around and went out to dinner. On Saturday morning, Mom met with a CPA while I took a 3-hour nap! Devin came to visit on Saturday afternoon, and we had Auntie K and Carissa Jr and Jason over for dinner on Saturday night. We had spaghetti and salad and garlic bread...and ICE CREAM Sandwich CAKE for dessert. Mmmm. It was soooo good. Repeated layers of ice cream sandwiches, hot fudge, Oreos, whip cream, and pudding. I actually SCREAMED at Mom once she had decided that I had enough "tastes." You scream I scream we all scream for ice cream cake (literally) Hahah.
On Sunday we just sort of hung around...played with toys...read some books...took a nap...walked a couple of steps...! YES. That is correct! I decided to stand straight up in the middle of the kitchen, and I took a couple of "baby steps" towards Mom with a big smile on my face...and promptly sat back down. It won't be long, you guys...before I'm walking around all over the place! Oh, and I was a bottomless pit this weekend...I could eat a horse!

" GIVE ME MORE FOOD!"

Dad and Grandpa completed a couple of home-improvement projects around the house while Devin, Mom and I all went to Target to kill some time. Devin picked out a Justin Beiber magazine (no surprise there) and I picked out an Elmo book (no surprise there either). Molly and Moses did what they do best…act like total lazy bums. We tend to wear them out on the weekends:

We are preparing for a busy week. Already have a townhome showing scheduled for TONIGHT. Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment