Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Proof That My Mom Is Funny

Hey, All! Hope your week is going well. Dad insisted on doing some "secret" shopping last night, so I got stuck with Mom and her silly faces and silly jokes. She captured them on camera, as this is recorded proof that she is indeed funny!

Dad picked up a space heater while he was out running around, and last night I slept GREAT. Not a peep out of me! My bedroom gets super cold. There is only one vent, and it competes with the cold window draft. So, this space heater will help keep me nice and warm as the nights seem to get colder and colder. Going to dinner with Grandma and Grandpa tonight. Looking forward to seeing my family in Dallas next week. Mom is turning 30 and I get actually EAT REAL FOOD at Thanksgiving! Everyone is healthy and there isn’t much else to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment