Update on the new house: Last week we had our inspection, and everything came back okay. The roof *could* be an issue, but we need to get a few people out to the new house to take a look. As of today, we are still moving forward. There are quite a few things that need to be done, and Mom and Dad are working hard to make sure everything is all lined up. We all can’t wait to have more room (especially Molly and Moses as they will finally have a backyard).
On Friday, we went and checked out some new appliances (we will need a new washer and dryer) and had dinner at Noodles. We spent Saturday doing some things around the house and grocery shopping. My buddy Gavin and his folks came over to visit Saturday night. We ate pizza and hung out, and had a great time visiting with our company.
Sunday was Grandma’s Birthday and Grandma and Grandpa's 35th Wedding Anniversary, so I hung out with Ms. Kim while the rest of the family all went to brunch at The Broadmoor. They stuffed their faces with all sorts of sweet and savory items that you can’t find at the Country Buffet or Golden Corral to celebrate this special occasion:
The view of The Broadmoor Brunch:
Dad and Grandpa:
Happy 42nd Birthday, Grandma!
Looks YUMMY!
After brunch, they walked around the hotel grounds and enjoyed the beautiful weather. This tree was full of beautiful fall colors:
The beautiful Broadmoor:
Maybe I can go join them when I’m 14! After a quick clothing change, I went with Mom and Grandma shoe-shopping! I offer great advice and an honest opinion, although I didn't buy any shoes for myself.
OH, and yesterday (November 7th), I turned 13 months old! We had daylight savings the evening before, so Mom and Dad worked hard to keep me from going to bed at 6:30 PM. I was tired, but make it until about 8:00 before I just couldn’t keep my eyes open any longer. Here are a couple of pictures taken right before I went to bed.
Mom and Dad are working hard to get the townhome ready for rent this week. Just a few things to do here and there and the place will be ready to go! Hope everyone has a great start to their week.
No comments:
Post a Comment