"Mmmm. What is this you put in my hand? Tastes...DELICIOUS!"
"No. Go on. I don't mind if you cut my hair now that I have this AMAZING cherry sucker!"
"Oooh Wee. This might be the BEST THING EVER. I love getting my hair trimmed."
OH, and Mom and Dad discovered after my bath last night that I have 4 (FOUR) upper teeth poking through! I'm making up for lost time! They think this may explain some of the fussiness and neediness that I been exhibiting here lately.
We have a SUPER busy weekend and week ahead of us. Weekend plans include meeting with a property manager, another townhome showing, preparing for our trip and packing, an overnight stay for Mom and Dad downtown (I will be staying with Ms. Kim for the evening), dropping off Molly & Moses with Junior and Jason, and Birthday dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Sunday night! & Monday morning we are off to Dallas to see most of Dad's family and to spend Thanksgiving with them. Mom is worried that I'm not going to want to sit still on the airplane. She may be onto something, as it is super hard for me to sit in one place these days. So what if the entire plane hates us...we never have to see those people again! Hope everyone has a great weekend, and we will try our best to update the Blog over the next busy week.
No comments:
Post a Comment