Monday, September 20, 2010

Fun Weekend with Family and Friends

Hey, All!

Man...let me tell you. I sure have been doing lots of visiting and playing and running around and seeing all sorts of new faces these past few days! I have also been napping REALLY well and sleeping in a bit in the mornings...so Mom and Dad are not complaining. On Saturday morning, I hung out with Grandma and Grandpa while Mom and Dad went to a Love and Logic class. They said they were very happy that they went, and learned quite a bit. They are already trying a few of the techniques that they learned on me...sneaky sneaky. On Saturday afternoon...Nanny and Adie came in to town! Dad went and picked up Devin, and we all went out to a BBQ Birthday party for our good friend, Jeremy. He is currently working in Florida, and we miss him very much!
Dad and Adie enjoying their BBQ on a beautiful summerish-fallish evening:

The Birthday Boy is in the background...and Nanny!:

Auntie K and Auntie A. Keeping it cooool:

Jen...the BBQ Grill Master!:

My Big Sis!:

Big Sis and I (I'm enjoying my munchies):

Party Animal!!!:

It was great seeing everyone...although Mom only got one picture of the Birthday Boy. Ooops!

Yesterday morning we had fun hanging around the house, and yesterday afternoon...my buddy Daniel came over to visit for a few hours while his folks went to see a movie. We had a great time! Went for a walk...and NAPPED for the majority of the afternoon. We were easy peasy!
Going on our walk...2 Pugs...2 Babies...2 BOBs...4 adults...and 1 Teenager:

BOB Fleet!:

Daniel and his ball (actually...it is my ball...but I decided to share it with him for the afternoon):

Enjoying my walk:

Molly and Devin resting after our walk. It was a warm afternoon:

Daniel pooped after our walk:

While we were napping...those that were awake enjoyed some of these yummy cupcakes...all the way from Dallas, TX. Hey...if you snooze...you lose!:

This was a variety pack that contained Red Velvet, Pumpkin Spice, Strawberry, Chocolate, Lemon Poppy Seed, and Vanilla. YUM!

Today I got to stay home from daycare, and Mom and Dad have taken the day off of work. We are going to go to Manitou and walk around and have lunch. Tonight, Grandma and Grandpa are coming over to visit before Nanny and Adie head back home tomorrow morning.

1 comment: