Thursday, September 9, 2010

Evening Walks and Grandparents Day at Daycare

All ready and snug for my *almost Fall* evening walk:

Blue. Check. BOB. Check. Blankie. Check. Thumb. Check.

Waiting for our departure...

We try to go on a couple of walks during the week in the evening. Dad usually pushes my stroller while Mom gets dragged around by Molly and Moses. It is quite the site to see! We don't have much longer before it will start getting dark earlier in the evenings, so we have to get as many as we can in now. I love my walks. I almost ALWAYS fall asleep.

Well, Ya'll. Tomorrow is Friday already. 4-day work weeks are the best. This week has gone by super fast. Yesterday, Grandma and Grandpa came and visited me at my school! They each enjoyed a cookie while I napped (our timing was a little off), and got to meet with my teachers and see the room I spent my first 6 months in, and the room that I will be going to next. Mom woke me up from my nap after they were done visiting, so I did get to see them before they left. Not much else to report so far this week! Dad and I are looking forward to the official start of the NFL season. Go BRONCOS! (-;

No comments:

Post a Comment