Friday, September 17, 2010

Big Weekend Plans

Hey, All! Well...we have a busy weekend ahead! Got last-minute news that Nanny and Adie are driving in from Dallas! Yay! Mom and Dad have a "Love and Logic" class to go to tomorrow morning, so I'm going to hang with Grandma and Grandpa for a few hours. We are going to get to see Devin, and we are then going to go to a Birthday Party for a good friend. On Sunday, my buddy Daniel is going to come over and hang out with his while his folks go see a movie. And on Monday...we are going to find some sort of trouble to get in to while Nanny and Adie are visiting. Can't wait! Oh, and Mom didn't capture any new photos since the last update (I know...BAD Mommy), so here is what I like to call "VINTAGE J.R."

This picture was taken just a few days after I was born. I still had a little bit of Jaundice going on...had my hat from the hospital on my head...and my foot was obviously cold.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Oh, and just in case you haven't heard...my Blog is going private in a few weeks...so please send your E-mail address to Mom by E-mailing her at andrea1124@earthlink.net. She will note all of the folks along with their E-mail addresses that will be sent an invite once this blog goes Private in a few weeks. Once you receive the invitation, you will be provided instructions on what to do in order to get a Google Account. If you are already an official “Follower” you already have a Google Account. But, you will still need to send Mom your E-mail address so that she can send you the official invite. We hope that you decide to continue reading!

1 comment: