Why, hello there...world! Welcome to the Blog of Jeffrey Robert (J.R.)...that's ME! Yes, indeed...you might think I'm a pretty lucky little guy to A). Already have a BLOG before I'm even born, and B). Have a great Mom (and Dad) who are going to try their BEST to post as many updates and pictures of me as humanly possible. My Mom figured this would be a great way to share my daily life with family and friends, and also keep a neat online diary of me for her and my dad to look back on as the weeks go by. PLUS, she has a terrible memory. So, this way...she figures this will help her to recall some of my major (and not so major) milestones!
Just a few weeks left until I'm "DUE." Mom was considered "full-term" with me this past Sunday. So, for now...I'm just putting on more baby fat and growing more hair but I am free to come ANY DAY now. Good thing Mom has all my laundry done (FINALLY)! Mom and Dad found out on September 8th that I was weighing in at 6 pounds, 5 ounces...and I'm gaining about an ounce a day. Doc also said that I'm looking GOOD and I'm in the 50th percentile for growth compared to other babies my age (right in the middle). Mom thinks I will probably be 8 pounds and some change (with all those cheeseburgers she has been eating).
Oh, and if you haven't done so already...place your guess as to when you think I will arrive (and how much I will weigh):
http://www.expectnet.com/games/BabyJRW
Well...time to go, got some kicking around to do. We know how busy everyone is...so check back when you have the time, and feel free to leave comments and love for me!
Love,
Baby J.R.
Ohhh! I am the first comment! Cool! This is going to fun to read. You have to keep writing - you have at least one fan! : )
ReplyDelete