Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Birthday is Coming!

That's right! Mom had her weekly doc appointment today, and after a heart-to-heart with the doc...they decided it would be best to bring me into this world sooner than later. I'm just doing so well, and basically just free-loadin' from here on out. So, Mom and Dad are going to the hospital at 9:00 PM on Sunday, and they are going to do all sorts of stuff to Mom in order to get things going. So, I could be born on Monday or Tuesday of next week. I'm excited about it, as much as I like being all snug as a bug...I think I'm going to enjoy getting to finally meet everyone. Mom and Dad are going to get some stuff done around the house this weekend, and who knows? I might just decide to come on my own before Sunday just to surprise everyone anyway.

We will be sure to keep you all updated! It won't be long now.

No comments:

Post a Comment