Thursday, September 17, 2009

Me and My Temporary Living Quarters

Hey, Ya'll. Yep. No "BIG" news yet. I'm still enjoying Cherry Limeades from Sonic directly through my Mom's placenta (which is IN MY OPINION...the ONLY way to enjoy them...you should try it sometime). Doctor is going to take a gander at me tomorrow and let Mom and Dad know if I'm getting any closer to making my entrance. Mom is thinking that I'm staying put for awhile. No labor signs for her AT ALL yet. That's okay though...I figure I am just giving her time to get stuff down around the house and maybe catch a few more uninterrupted re-runs of Friends.

Thought we would share with you my growth through pictures of my Ma's BELLY. She refuses to include any head-shots due to her modeling contract that she has had in place with her agent for years now. So, enjoy me and that belly for soon I will be an OUTSIDE Bay-Bee!
Here I am at 20 weeks, 4-days (Mom just looks like she had one-to-many Dunkin Donuts):

Here I am at 23 weeks, 4 days:

Here I am at 23 weeks, 5 days (Mom thought that this dress made her look like she swallowed a basketball from Target):

Here I am at 24 weeks, 4 days:

Here I am at 25 weeks, 6 days (making Mom look like a 1 bedroom apartment):

Here I am at 26 weeks EVEN:

Here I am at 27 weeks, 4 days (Mom now looks like a 2 bedroom/2 bath apartment):

Here I am at 29 weeks, 3 days (Mom forgot about me in her 28th week, I guess):

Here I am at 31 weeks (Making Mom look like a small house with no garage):

Here I am at 32 weeks, 4 days (Making Mom look like a small house with a 1-car garage and a dog-run):

33 weeks, 5 days:

34 weeks, 6 days (Mom is looking like a 2-Bedroom house with an unfinished basement):

35 weeks, 5 days (starting to make Mom look like a 2-Bedroom, 3 bathroom HOUSE):

37 weeks, 2 days (it's official...Mom is now a 4 bedroom house with a FULL garage and a big garden in the back):

No comments:

Post a Comment