Sunday, September 20, 2009

Weekly Doc Appointment Update

Mom and Dad had their weekly appointment on Friday afternoon, and I passed my stress test with an A+. Usually...I tend to sleep through the entire thing because when Mom gets comfortable...so do I. Can you blame me? This time...she sat in a real uncomfortable position and since Dad was gabbing away the entire time...I managed to stay awake and Dr. Brinkman really liked my performance. Doctor took a gander at Mom and explained to them that its not looking like I'm getting things going right at the moment. The doc said that the latest she will let me hang out in Mom's uterus is October 10th (one week past my due date). She also volunteered to induce Mom on September 28th (an evening she is on call at the hospital). Mom and Dad's eyes got SUPER big and they decided it would be best to let mother nature take its course instead. So, for now...looks like I'm staying put. Hope all is well with everyone, and hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment