Monday, April 29, 2019

Weekly Happenings

This past week was pretty normal!  Nothing major to report.  Beckett turned 2 on the 24th!  Michelle sent me some pictures they took over Easter. Check out all those teeth!





He sure is getting big! 


My munchkin decided she wanted to do some posing with a dandelion.  Who am I to tell her it is a weed? 


Friday evening was beautiful, so we did some Snapchatting and then went to the park.



Isn't she cute and sweet?

Awwww.

Alex with short, platinum blonde hair. 

Saturday morning Moses got a little snippy with her when she got a little close to his face.  He wouldn't come near me as he knew I was mad at him, and later went and apologized to Alex.  They kissed and made up.

Saturday afternoon I took the kids to an Arty Party.   They pulled all sorts of stuff out of their closet, and just let the kids go to town and create "art."




JR found the jackpot on random watch bands.  He is still talking about how much fun he had.




We got to meet an author and check out the process of writing, illustrating, and publishing a children's book.  He ended up giving us a free copy of "What's Wrong With Tom?"


He decided to hot glue them all to to a random...I don't even know what.  But he was happy! 

Sunday I got up early and headed out to the west-side for another stab at the Manitou Incline.  It is sort of addicting, I tell you!  Although I didn't beat my first time, I took it a little slower and enjoyed it much more.

My friends Melanie, Steve, and Will went with me this time. 

After the incline, we went out to a delicious brunch at Adam's Mountain Cafe.   The rest of the afternoon was spent hanging with the kids and Jeff.   Tonight we had a Skate Night for the school. The kids had fun running around eating sugar and playing with their buddies.  This week the kids have testing, so they only have 3.5 days of school.   Not sure what we have planned yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment