Monday we took a coffee break after school.
Wednesday morning before heading in to the office, I caught these clouds rolling in. It was predicted to be another blizzard that didn't really pan-out. The school did an early-release, and folks were all a little more nervous after the last huge blizzard.
Looking towards the east at that same time, and it was blue skies and sun!
I found Alex had jotted down a note about JR. I think they had a disagreement over who was controlling the remote control. Ha!
Moses asked for Snapchat selfies, and how can I say no to him?
On Friday evening we met Mom and Dad for dinner and visited for a bit afterwards. Not a single picture was taken!
Molly got stuck with ears, so of course I had to take a picture.
On Saturday we went to Ms. Juniper's 1st Birthday party at nano.
One year sure does fly by fast!
Jeff spent the day at the Pikes Peak Gamers Board Game Convention in Manitou. On Sunday, they had a family day so we all got to join in on the fun. Although...I managed to not play a single game. So, next year I offered to help run the event! The kids had a good time trying some new games.
It was nice enough to bring out the outdoor games!
I took the kids to the park across the street for a bit.
Alex ended up winning a game during the raffle!
And afterwards since we were on the West Side, we went to Rudy's BBQ for dinner. The kids are showing me their tongues after drinking colored soda.
This week the kids have Friday off of School. The neighbor's are having their annual Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, and we have another Easter Egg hunt and Pot Luck on Sunday! Hopefully the weather is nice--I think it should be.
No comments:
Post a Comment