One of the grumpy ones showing us their upstairs sleeping and living area. Pretty nice!
Going over the truck.
Class picture!
Tiny, sweet Ms. Francione got all dressed up for a fire.
They made all the kids give her a hug so that they could see there should be no fear.
Pretty fun tour!
JR got to go to Denver for a field trip on Friday, but I was unable to get any pictures as none have been published yet.
Friday evening Nikki stayed with the kids, and Jeff and I went to a lovely beer dinner at Villa for Nano 108. The food was delicious! We, of course got sat next to a nice lady who was all by herself--so it ended up being "make a friend with a stranger night," but we still enjoyed ourselves.
Check out that dessert!
And wings. Mmmmm.
Listening to the chef talk about why he matched certain foods up with certain beers.
Saturday was the first Daddy/Daughter Princess ball. So Alex got all dressed up! We even painted her nails and she got a little eye shadow! Aren't they cute?
She had a great time with her friends, doing crafts, dancing, eating treats, and hanging with Dad. I went to be a volunteer. It was very well done.
Lots of food and drink!
Home made cookies and cupcakes, brownies, gold fish, marshmallows, punch, pretzels! You name it!
Tons of people showed up.
Classy girl!
Alex and our neighbor, Brooke.
Making a princess crown.
Photo Op!
Alex and her friends from her class.
Rylee, Aaliyah, and Alex. Looks like clipart to a princess party, doesn't it? Ha.
Silly girls in pretty dresses!
They did a great job with the gym lighting.
And...after it all Alex requested a bubble bath. I don't blame her--being female is exhausting!
She also had soccer earlier that morning!
Oh! We said goodbye to my beloved table on Sunday afternoon. Purchased from WalMart from Mom and Dad in what would have been 2001--I mean--17 years!!! Almost half of my life this table has been around. I listed it for sale on Facebook and it was sold within minutes. Sounds like it is going to a great home. Sniff.
Welcome, new table! On to the next 17 years...or so!
Molly and JR both have appointments this week, no plans for this weekend--which is odd.
No comments:
Post a Comment