Monday, March 13, 2017

What Has Been Going On

Well. Not much excitement around here! Which is probably a good thing! Everyone seems to be back to healthy.  I picked up Donuts from Amy's last week...and they were just too pretty not to take a picture. So here you go:

I had an OB appointment on Wednesday, and everything with Baby Jackson is great.  The doc totally referred to baby as a HE.  I have heard that if you want to keep the gender a surprise, you are to remind the doc before each appointment.  Well--I didn't--as I could really care less what it is.  So she came marching in and said, "Let's see if HE still has his head down!"  I think Michelle and Finley will be happy and we will still keep it a surprise for them.  It probably explains why I have been feeling so good!

And..."He" got his official eviction date!  41 days to go!  I'm starting to get a little anxious--but I believe that is only normal.  I need the want to get him OUT to take over so that the anxiety goes down a bit.  Ha!

32 weeks, 3 days!  I was much, much, much larger with JR and Alex.

JR had his first BIG/REAL research project these past two weeks.  He had to pick an animal to do research on, gather all the research, make a stuffed version of the animal, and write a final draft of his research paper.  So, Friday night we were busy making a Diamondback Rattlesnake!


We had ZERO plans this past weekend. Zero Plans Weekends means I die a little inside.  I enjoy having plans and doing something besides sitting around the house thinking of what to do.  Thankfully the neighbor kids entertained JR and Alex for a bit on Saturday afternoon.  Alex helping Riley with his school project:

Saturday night I decided we needed steak and fried pickles.  JR can eat about 32 of their rolls.  I'm pretty sure he did.


Sunday morning, Molly using Moses for a headrest.

And we just hung around on Sunday.  Stopped by the Wilson house to drop off some clothes and made a Target stop.  Managed to get Jeff to help me with a Breakfast Burrito Assembly line for a co-worker that just had major surgery.  And we had to experience the pain of moving our clocks forward for Daylight Savings.  Had to wake both kids up this morning, but luckily they were in pretty good spirits!

JR and Alex have a dentist appointment on Wednesday.  Fun celebrating St Patty's Day with friends on Friday evening, Auntie Amber's Birthday celebration Saturday night, and some friends visiting from Atlanta on Sunday afternoon!  Busy busy--which I like--and I NEED!  Only 41 days left and I'm ready for them to fly right by.

No comments:

Post a Comment