Monday, March 20, 2017

Feels Like Spring & Welcome Baby Lili

Devin had her baby girl on March 15th at 11 pm this past week.  Jeff is an official Grandpa!  I think he is still in shock. We hope to make it down in May or June to visit Lili.  She weighed in at 8 lbs, 1 ounce, and Devin is doing great.  She has lots of help with Roy, her younger sister, and her mother. We also had a busy weekend with some very warm weather!  Has us a little nervous about what summer is going to look like--we need the moisture.

Alex: "Mom! Take a picture of us 3!" Aren't they cute?

Getting our green on in preparation for St Paddy's Day!

JR and Alex had their 6-month dentist appointments on Wednesday.  Everything went great and no cavities.


JR's school had a fundraising night at Panera. So we went to show our support while Jeff did Spin class.

And pictures of Baby Lili!  Isn't she sweet?
Lilian Renea born 3/15/2017, 8lbs 1 ounce.


33 1/2 weeks! Still feeling great.  As of today, I have 35 days to go.  The end is near!

Friday all decorated with St Paddy's Day pride.  I feel like we should have been headed to a parade.




I had to find something that fit to show my spirit!

And JR was  proud to take his Diamondback Rattlesnake project to school on Friday.

On Friday night we went to the Andrews house for a little St Paddy's Day gathering.  The kids ran around and played and the adults visited and ate Ruben's.
Saturday morning--this one requested Start Wars the Force Awakens and I caught her watching it with her light saber.  Ha!

She is awfully cute!

On Saturday night we met a group of friends for dinner and some painting to celebrate Amber's Birthday.  We all had a good time and it was nice to involve the fellow's for a change.




Getting started...


Chris (Amber's Brother) decided to get really creative with his E.T.

Almost done...

Complete with leaves!

Group picture!  It sure is fun to see how different everyone's paintings turned out.  All very unique yet it is clear there was a common theme.

Jeff decided to leave his looking wintery.  Ha!

Jeff and Andie!

Sunday morning we decided to drive to Monument to The Coffee Cup for breakfast.  Jeff and I were dying for one of their MASSIVE cinnamon rolls.  Apparently I was too hungry and I failed to snap a  picture.


After breakfast, we walked down to the little park down the street.  The weather was just perfect and we killed about two hours playing in the sun.
The kids had a blast on this "old school" Merry Go Round. Don't see many of these around anymore.


Watching the train go through.


We had some friends visiting from Atlanta come by Sunday night for pizza and a visit.  Christa is one of my only friend's I still keep in touch with from college.  She has two little boys now, Chase and Carter.  The kids had fun playing in the back yard, and we had a good time visiting and catching up.

This week, JR starts Spring Break. I have another doctor's appointment, and we have a busy weekend lined up with Disney on Ice, and a Surrogate Play date on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment