Monday, February 6, 2017

Weekly Update

Not a bad week! The weather was super crappy during the beginning of the week, and then we started to warm up nicely for the weekend.  I had an appointment to check up on Baby Jackson, and everything was looking great.  I passed my glucose test with flying colors, and my blood pressure is LOW. Still feeling awesome.   I was 28 weeks on Sunday--officially 3rd Trimester.  I feel like time i standing still, but at the same time...WHOA. 28 weeks already?

This little cutie was doing selfies on my phone without me knowing.  Ha!

And managed to capture her brother also.

Saturday we had ZERO plans.  So! We decided a movie was in order with the gift that Alex got from her Nanny and Adie for her birthday!  We went to see Moana.  I'm telling you!  The last 3 Disney movies we have seen have been excellent!  This one was also great.  Jeff thought it was better than Frozen.  The kids loved it also.



On Sunday we met Cammi and  Junior for a playdate at Mickey D's.  The kids played hard and had a great time.

Sunday afternoon was the Super Bowl.  The Patriots vs the Atlanta Falcons.  We decided to boycott.  LOL.  We went to our Co-worker Robert's house.

There were TONS of people.  Same place we went to last year, but this year there was double the crowd. Word must have gotten out about their fully stocked bar and 3 kegs of beer!  Ha!

So we found it more quiet and comfy upstairs on the couch and got to actually hear and pay attention to the game.
Resting on Baby J--trying to get the baby to kick. She loves feeling the thumps and asks me all the time if the baby is awake.  I got to ask both JR and Alex last week one-on-one their feelings this far in the surrogacy.  They seem pretty unattached, and gave a big HELL NO to the idea of another sibling (I like to make sure they know that are family is complete).

Nothing too crazy planned for this week, and another pretty open weekend.  How weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment