Monday, February 27, 2017

Jeff Turns 42!

Jeff turned 42 on Wednesday! And we had some beautiful weather, followed by some not-so-beautiful weather.  Which is okay! Hey! It is still February in Colorado.  Not Arizona!
I took a picture of growing Baby Jackson while looking for shirts at Target.  30.5 weeks!  Still feeling really good. Still jogging and working out. Still sleeping fairly well. Still no pain or heartburn or reflux.  8 weeks left--lets see how far we can drag out feeling good!

We celebrated Jeff's Birthday on Wednesday. He requested lemon bars instead of cake or pie. So lemon bars the man received--and they were GOOD!

He got a new stock of beer, a sweatshirt, and a fitbit!

And a buffalo burger from Ted's Montana Grill.


I think he did alright!  Oh! And that wasn't it--on Saturday he got a one hour massage, and then we went and had a very enjoyable dinner with Mom and Dad downtown at Springs Orleans.  I didn't manage to snag any pictures, but it was delicious food and nice to have some adult time.  Nikki stayed with the kids and they had a blast going to McDonald's and playing games.

I think this one is still adjusting to having no naps all week long.  5 minutes in the car on Sunday afternoon and this happens:

I got to spend some time with my girlfriends at Brunch on Sunday morning. Again--no pictures! But we had a great time catching up over coffee and delicious food.

Sunday afternoon I decided to drag the kids out of the house to go see a creepy puppet show!  Yeah--they were not that excited about it.  So I bribed them with ice cream.  They will do anything if ice cream is involved.

NOT a fan at the beginning of the show with all the screaming.  So, we had to move to the back of the room and she ended up enjoying it.


Toy Crossing is such a fun place!  I got my own private puppet show for about an hour!



It is fun to see her come out of her shy shell on occasion.


I enjoy opportunities where the kids can be kids and no screens are involved (well--not including mine where I'm taking pictures--ha). ]
Cutest little shop owner! Tried selling me an apple for $7!  That's my kid!


They had a great time and begged to go back.

Board meeting this week! And on our way to March!


No comments:

Post a Comment