The kids both had fun days at school that included lots of sugar!
I'm trying to commit to cooking more after 13 months off. Ha! This was part of last week's healthy meal--too pretty not to take a picture!
These two bums--resting on baby Jackson!
We decided on Mod Pizza for dinner Saturday night. I got some bestie time in with Amber during the day--but failed to snap any pictures. We had lunch and got pedicures. It was much-needed! Alex borrowed my phone while I was in the SUPER long line to order food, and I noticed she snapped a few pictures!
JR looks for Pokemon, and Alex takes pictures.
On Sunday Alex had a birthday party for an old preschool friend. Again, I failed to snap any pictures. Larissa brought me this beautiful cupcake!
The daycare was closed on Monday, so the kids went to Jameson and Sam's house while Jeff and I did the hospital tour with Michelle and Finley. They ate pizza for lunch and it looks like they had a great time!
The hospital tour went great--it was a private tour with the surrogate coordinator that Memorial has. I thought I might have that "OMG THIS IS GETTING REAL" panic moment, but I didn't! After the tour we grabbed lunch, cupcakes, beer, and lottery tickets. LOL. Then, we dropped Jeff off and Michelle, Finley, and myself went to our 3D ultrasound. Again--I didn't get any pictures. Baby Jackson had one hand in front of his/her face so we only got to see about half of his/her face. Everything else looked great. Fluid was great, my blood pressure was great, the ultrasound tech mentioned that Baby Jackson does not have a large head (YASS), and baby was weighing in at an approximate 3 lbs, 9 ounces. Exactly 60 days left until induction time! I have noticed the past few nights that my hips are starting to get sore, which means I have to change positions quite often throughout the night, which means I sometimes wake up and it takes a little while for me to fall back asleep, which means I might have my first complaint as I'm more tired in the morning. Could be worse!
This week we are celebrating Jeff's Birthday! Lemon Bars and dinner out tomorrow night, and on Saturday we are going steak fancy with Mom and Dad while the kids hang with a sitter. Jeff also has a massage scheduled for Saturday afternoon--so he can truly feel like a birthday boy. Today it is going to reach 70 degrees! Can anybody say...Global Warming?
No comments:
Post a Comment