Monday, August 22, 2016

Weekly Happenings

I thought the icky cold season was supposed to wait until the weather started getting cooler?  This little one woke up with a 102 fever on Wednesday morning, and stayed home from school for two days.
She got to go grocery shopping with me--and of course she found the $.01 horsey rides!

Trip to Jamba Juice for a smoothie loaded with Vitamin C!



Alex and Moses have been best buds lately. AT least SOMEBODY will pay attention to neglected Moses!  Ha!





Alex was back at school on Friday, and Saturday she was pretty much back to her normal self.  Of course Jeff woke up with a sore throat on Saturday morning, and I had the sore throat today.  Yuck!
Bike ride in the morning...

Mosey being weird.  (per usual)

Saturday afternoon every one decided to take it easy while I went to a baby shower for my friend Amy, and her new baby Kelly.  Amy's original shower was scheduled for the end of June--but Kelly came early so we had to move it.  I didn't get any pictures--but it was a good time holding all the cute babies (yes--there was more than one), and visiting with friends.  OH--and they had Bird Dog catered so that was awesome.
Sunday morning hanging out waiting for Jeff to roll out of bed....


We decided to pack up a picnic lunch and head to Fox Run for a little Vitamin D! It was such a beautiful day for August.  We played catch with the football, Frisbee, and tried to fly a kite.  We needed a bit more breeze to keep it sailing.







Nutella! Not a lover like her big brother.

After the park, Grandma and Grandpa came over for a visit--which meant Jeff and I went and grubbed on some tasty burgers from a new place in town called Bad Daddy's.  They were soooo good!  Thanks Mom and Dad!

And---I have been getting some pretty steady positive pregnancy tests since last Wednesday! This little booger might be sticking around!  My official HCg Beta Test is this Thursday, then again on Monday and then then Wednesday. They want to see if the numbers are doubling every 48 hours--so I guess we will wait and see. But so far--the test lines are looking solid.  I'm officially 4 weeks, 1 day today, and feeling okay.  My Progesterone injection sites are pretty sore and so are the muscles.  I'm also pretty tired even after a full nights sleep.  But! Still functional--although it now hurts to jog with my love-handles absorbing some of the shock. Oh well!

Not much going on this week!  JR had Thursday off of last week for testing (which he completed in about 4 mins), and this week he has Friday off.  Saturday is Cooper's Birthday party--and Sunday the kids and I are meeting with the surrogate group for a playdate.

No comments:

Post a Comment