On Tuesday we attended Mark Rudolph's annual Sky Sox game and tailgate party. It was a beautiful evening, and we all had a great time chowing down and watching some baseball.
I don't even know who won the game because I have Adult ADD--especially when it comes to sporting events!
And Wednesday we had to get donuts as they has special "Colorado C" donuts for the state's Birthday. This is what was left of the "C" after Alex got to working on it. Ha!
On Wednesday afternoon I got to meet two adorable baby girls. Karissa and Trent had their daughter, Lucy on Friday, July 29th. She slept the ENTIRE time.
And I got to meet my friend Amy's baby girl who was born 6 weeks early--but got to come home from the hospital last weekend. Lucy and Kelly were about the same size--just over 6 lbs. Too sweet!
Me, Lucy, and 2nd time Momma--Auntie K!
I had my 2nd monitoring appointment on Friday morning--and all the results came back fantastic. My hormone levels are right where they need to be--and my lining was nice and thick. We are all set for embryo transfer this Friday, August 12th in Maryland. We booked our flights Friday evening, and we are good to go. I also started the Progesterone in Oil injections last night--and managed to self-inject on my LEFT side--no problem. I get to take this injection every night until the placenta starts making enough of the hormone on its own--which could be anywhere from about 9-14 weeks of pregnancy. Phew!
So we decided a little Happy Hour with friends was needed (hey--my drinking days are numbered!).
And then Saturday we attended the annual Springs Beer Festival at America the Beautiful Park (cause hey--my drinking days could be numbered). Ha! It was a beautiful day minus one quick burst of showers. We ran into so many of our friends--and had a great time. And thank you, Dad! For dropping us off!
Jeff's first beer of the festival. LOL
Laura and her friend---
Laura and Schaun
Danielle!
Danielle and Jeff
Double Jeff's!
Our co worker Don, and his wife.
Hannah Banana!
Nico and Mandy's Father in Law also joined in!
Jeff getting artsy with the photography.
And after wards we walked over to 503 W for delicious burgers to soak up all those suds. The kids hung with Ms. Cassie and had a great time playing games.
On Sunday we went to the Cordera pool. That lasted about 5 minutes before they kicked us out due to lightning and thunder. )-: The Loomis' invited us over and we had a great time with a couple beers on the patio while the kids played and had a riot.
I just can't wait for her to be a teenager! Haha.
These girls!
And the boys--
Oh! And we made the news with the Beer Festival!
And this guy decided to pull out his 2nd tooth last night! Just pushed it right out with his tongue.
And the tooth fairy came and left him $3!
Hahah. Just in time for his first day.
This week, we leave for Maryland on Thursday morning. Cassie will be staying and taking care of the munchkins for a couple days. If all goes well--we will be returning on Saturday afternoon. If all goes well--the next time I update this blog--I will be pregnant with my surro baby!
We are excited for JR to start his next year at RMCA. Pics to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment