Monday, May 23, 2016

Weekly Happenings

We had a great Spring week--finally enjoying some nicer temps!
Alex with her Pug shirt...those mugs!

My friend Debbie from California was visiting--so I got to see her along with Amber, Cortland, and Jesse for dinner last week!

Debbie and I went to high school together and her little girl just turned 16 months old.

This is JR's shirt he will be wearing for his Kindy Graduation on Wednesday. Tomorrow is his official last day of Kindy for the year!  I'm not sure why this picture came in sideways--but they all got to draw a picture of themselves and sign their name below.  Super cute!

Aunt Janet sent me some pictures that she took while we were visiting her house On May 11th. She got some good ones!






The pool water is in and ready!  We just have to wait for a day it isn't so darn windy.

Friday night Grandma and Grandpa hung with the kiddos while Jeff and I did a Nano 108 beer dinner with some friends.  Alex and JR went to McDonalds and the park!  Alex told me this morning as we were getting in the car, "I had so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa. When are they coming back?"  Ha!
Hannah and Jeff, and their friends Ryan and Winter joined us.


Each beer came with a different bread/cheese/fruit paring and each one was so different and unique! We REALLY enjoyed it! AND...got super full.
Whole Foods Brats with cheddar and grapes and a Hefeweizen.

Dates, Figs, Bree and local cherries!

Turkey apple sausage, Gala apple and a sharp cheddar.

Blue Cheese, apples and a delicious cranberry walnut bread.

FULL!

Hannah and her husband, Jeff.

We all had a great time.  On Sunday I took the kids to Little Monkey Bizness where I got to sit and chat with the Colorado Surrogate Group for SIX hours! Phew!  I got a lot of good visiting in, and the kids played HARD and had a great time.

This morning Alex had her "end of the season" dance recital at Hope.  She makes such an adorable little ballerina.  I can barely stand it!  We decided JR could be a little late going to school and we all went to breakfast at Egg and I before her performance.

Alex and her friend, Taylor.





So very cute.

Alex and her big bro.  Heh!

As I mentioned, JR's last day of Kindy is tomorrow!  We are looking forward to our mornings slowing down a bit--not having to pack a lunch everyday, not having to do two school drop-offs, not having to do homework at night, and no more uniforms for a couple months! Woo hoo! Off to first grade! He is having his graduation Wednesday morning and I will be sure to capture plenty of media.

We have a 3 day weekend coming up for Memorial Day.  Not much planned, but I'm sure we will find something to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment