J.R. got to take these to Ms. Francione on Tuesday. I bought these little homemade cookies from a local Mama and I thought they were just too cute.
And the kids got some leftover bridal shower cookies from a co-workers daughter.
Roses and Lindor Truffles for all the Hope teachers!
Oh! And I placed 3rd out of 7 women in my age group for the 5K that took place! 7th female overall out of 47, and 24th overall out of 85 total runners. Not too shabby!
After J.R had his testing--I decided to take the kids to lunch. It was a nice little treat in the middle of the week.
Thursday afternoon I had Muffins with Mom at Hope for P4. It was really, really, really lame. They didn't sing any songs or do anything at all--so the moms just awkwardly stood around watching the kids eat a mini muffin. Oh well! So since we were done with school early--we went and spent some time at the pool. Dinner? Why not?
Lovin the Strawberries
And Friday night Jeff and I got to sneak out for a little adult time.
Saturday morning we did brunch at the Sunbird through the Starling Financial Group. Aren't they just the sweetest?
They felt pretty fancy with their orange juice in real glass!
Cheers!
Oh! And I got my canvas prints in from the session we had in April. I can't wait to hang them.
Saturday evening I went to dinner with some of my mommy friends. We met for a drink and then did sushi! It was a good time.
And then Sunday morning (Mother's Day)...I woke up to this! Showered with gifts and love.
And wine!
And a cake from my FAVORITE Chef Sugars!
And a gift card for coffee!
And a new fancy water bottle that holds fruit in the middle!
And beautiful flowers and chocolates from Sharon, Neil, and Amanda!
And this cute little piece from JR's Kindy class at RMCA.
We had a great day--got stuff down around the house. Went to Villa for some pool time and work-outs, and then over to Mom and Dads for a delicious dinner.
But first...selfies with my girls!
And a selfie with Mom!
Thanks for dinner mom!
And my beautiful flowers this morning that were waiting for us to come downstairs.
Tomorrow we are headed to Iowa to see Grandma Gloria. Hopefully we get to visit with some of my aunts and uncles as well. We will be staying in Des Moines and Burlington. I'm also hoping we get to meet up with an old friend of mine on Friday morning. We will be back on Saturday evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment