We had another good week. Alex continues to do well at speech therapy every Friday, and JR is doing well in his Kindergarten class. He has also recently become obsessed with trading Pokemon cards with some of his older friends. We bought a package and have been using them as a reward system when he has an exceptional color brought home from school. Everything above "green" (so blue, purple, pink) are rewarded and he has been earning his cards!
I may have mentioned that we pulled the trigger on some new family furniture. We had been holding off since last November, and decided it was time. We got the furniture delivered last Wednesday, and Jeff and I both had that "WHY DIDN'T WE DO THIS YEARS AGO?" moment. It completely opened up the room with more usable space, and now everyone has a place to sit and spread out. And! I can separate the kids a little better so I have eliminated the complaining that was going on when one kid got a little to close to the other! WIN.
I think Jeff might be picking his nose in this picture...LOL. But Jeff gets his very own reclining chair. Finally!
We have been getting in some lovely walks to the park after dinner. So of course you are going to get some lovely posing on rocks for your enjoyment. (JR's hands...one on his hip...one on Alex's head...I die!).
J.R didn't have RMCA on Friday...so I took the kids to Mickey D's for a little breakfast treat.
On Friday night I got to meet up with some friends for Karissa's Birthday celebration. We had dinner and drinks at Phantom Canyon, and then pedicures at Beauty Bar. Always a good time!
Oooooh Ahhhhh.
Amber and Andie BFF's forever!
Posing!
We received JR's school picture back. Been to jail much, buddy? Hahah. Looks like a mug shot!
We moved the old furniture to the front room and in the process...dragged out the train table. The kids have been playing with it every day now. I was thisclose to selling it!
Molly and Moses enjoying some warm sun.
We didn't do too much on Saturday. On Sunday afternoon we took the kids to Rudy to enjoy some of the warm weather.
I remember swinging on these swings over 35 years ago!
After the park, we went to Costco! It was a pretty quiet little weekend...but it was a pleasant one!
No comments:
Post a Comment