Monday, May 18, 2015

Weekly Update

Phew! Slow week for pictures!  Sort of a slow week...period.  That's okay!  Jeff hasn't REALLY been feeling that well since he caught the nasty cold we all had in the beginning of April.  Yes.  6 weeks later.  He has an appointment lined up with a Neurologist that his allergist recommended him to make.  I took the kids to Target on Tuesday evening to give Jeff some quiet time.  We love going to Target and browsing the toy aisles and stopping for an Icee on the way out.

On Thursday evening, I got to meet some friends after work for Happy Hour. We all got to "Ooooh and awwww" over Andrea's new baby girl.  She slept almost the entire time.  So sweet.  But not sweet enough to make me push for another one! ha!

Amy, Larissa, Laura, Andrea, and me!

On Saturday, Mom and Dad came over to watch the kids while Jeff and I had a wonderful date night with our friends.  We did a Pikes Peak Beer Dinner at Brewer's Republic Downtown. This was the 3rd dinner we have attended just like it. It is usually a 5 course meal paired with different craft beers.  This menu was AMAZING.  A lovely shrimp and citrus salad, Reuben Soup, Pork Loin with mashed potatoes, a BBQ brisket Sandwich, and a Red Velvet cupcake with Cream Cheese frosting for dessert.  All paired with half-pint craft beers.  Amazing!  This is Karissa and I being silly with Karissa's "Food Baby." We laughed so hard we cried.

Thanks Mom and Dad for watching the munchkins!  They had a blast, and the adult therapy we received was priceless!
At dinner Sunday night...cause you know...Cooking...blah. These two are so funny. They really do love each other and get along better than I could have ever hoped.

Head massage at dinner! Yay!

Goofy munchkins.

JR has his Hope Kindy Graduation on Thursday at 6pm.  Mom and Dad--if you are reading this--you are more than welcome to attend!  Of course...he is doing Kindergarten again in the fall...but hey! He made it through this year and learned so much...and we are oh so proud of him.  Jeff and I are taking Friday off for our traditional King Chef Diner breakfast and shopping.  We have made it through the LONGEST part of the year without any Holiday's.  Yes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment