Monday, March 16, 2015

Beautiful March Week

The weather warmed up nice this past week, and we all got a little bit of Spring Fever going on. It is still a bit early...but we all couldn't help ourselves!
So out for ice cream after dinner...we went!

Cheers!


Alex is obsessed with those little tangerines right now.  She can eat 5 of them in one sitting.  Here she is demanding more!


I did my nails with these nail wraps from Jamberry.  I love them! They might be my new obsession.

Friday morning...

On Saturday I ran the St Patty's Day 5k with Larissa.  We met up with the Orange Theory crowd before the race.  I was very pleased with my official time of 30 minutes, 5 seconds.  Not bad for 3.17 miles!  And YES.  I almost died.

Larissa and I went to lunch afterwards at Springs Orleans...the place where Jeff and I had our wedding reception. This was the booth we sat in on our wedding day. Awwww! Memories!

We had Shrimp Po Boy's and BEER.  Yum!

After the race we met the kids and the men at the park in Cordera.  We REALLY pushed Alex's nap, and she proceeded to have a complete meltdown and then pass out on the couch when we got home. Guess she still needs her afternoon beauty sleep!
Sunday morning muffin making!

I met Amber, Karissa, Baby Olivia, and Ami for a "birthday" breakfast downtown at the Wild Goose.  Coffee, beer, good food, and the most cozy atmosphere.  I love that place!
Amber and Baby O (Amber turns 34 today!)

I just love pretty latte art!

Karissa and I.

Ha!

Baby O was just as content as could be for the almost 2-hour visit.

She just got done recovering from an ear infection and RSV.  Poor baby!

Ami and I.  BFF's since the 4th grade! I imagine that is almost...25 years.  Wow!

I may have mentioned the weather has been great.   Yesterday it was 72!  So I took the kids to the park in the afternoon so that Jeff could paint the accent wall in our guest bedroom.

So nice to break away from the cold and dark wintery days and get OUTSIDE!


Alex was happy to see the skateboarders out.  They of course...have no language censor so we didn't stick around for very long.  Ha!

The guest bedroom accent wall turned out great.  That was until...we peeled the tape off and the purple pain leaked through.  So I spent over an hour re-touching the walls and I'm still not finished!  Booo!!!! I think it is going to look fantastic when we are done.

We decided Panera sounded good for dinner...and had time to walk over to Best Buy afterwards.


Alex standing with the Zebras.

Not much going on this week!  Larissa and I get to go to the Garth Brooks concert this Saturday!  Super excited about that. (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment