Monday, June 9, 2014

Circus! Circus!

The Wright Family enjoyed a pretty "typical" week. The weather was great...minus Sunday, and everyone was healthy and happy!
After dinner treat last Monday night...Mom didn't cook...so there was time for a DQ run before bedtime!


Swimming lessons on Wednesday afternoon...going awesome! Making some good progress, not crying, not complaining, and really starting to look forward to my weekly lesson.

My class picture for P4 came in! Ms. Colleen was missing that day...so Ms. Tosha stood in for her. Alex's picture still hasn't surfaced...so we are waiting for that to come in!

A dear buddy, Luke...had his last day on Friday )-: His family is going away for the summer, and then he is starting Kindergarten at a different school. I will miss not seeing him daily, for sure. There are quite a few mornings when I walk into my class room, go straight to Ms. Colleen, and ask if Luke will be in. He was part-time, so he didn't come to daycare every day, but we still managed to become really good buds.

After dinner walk to the park...who needs it to rain to model an umbrella??

On Friday afternoon, we got some sad news that Ms. Jocelyn (the Director of Hope Montessori) will be leaving after 10 years. About three weeks prior to that, we found out Ms. Sue (the Assistant Director) would also be leaving Hope Montessori after 9 years. Mom is freaking out! There was A LOT of history with our family between those two ladies. Thankfully, Alex and I will still have amazing teachers and leaders.

On Saturday...we went to the Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Circus!! The show was called, "Legend's." It was...awesome! AND...INTENSE. They had everything you can think of! Mom and Alex were SUPER pleased there wasn't hardly any loud BANGS! or Surprises! Alex sat and watched the entire show without blinking. I started to get a little "distracted" during some parts, but everyone truly loved it. We went with The Loomis Family (I got to sit next to Gavin), The LaSavio Family, and The Rachele Family. Alex and I both got decent naps in, before Mom and Dad woke us up early for a 3:00 PM show start-time.

I got a cool tiger souvenir cup that was $16, but was WELL worth it because I have yet to let it out of my site!

Alex watched from the comfort of Daddy's lap the entire time. When we had an intermission, she was afraid the show was over and kept saying "Back! GO BACK!! BACK!!! GO BACK!" She loved it!

Ms. Larissa captured some awesome pictures from her camera that Mom stole for Blog purposes:









There were a bunch of motorcycles that rode in one medal ball (my favorite),and some poll climbers that were really cool...and people that were riding horses UNDER the horse while it was running. There was a part during the tiger act, where Mom wondered if it was part of the show...when one tiger back upped the trainer to the net! Who knows, but it was intense! We will definitely have to go back next time they are in town.

After watching the show, we met The Loomis family for BBQ at Rocky Mountain Brewery. WE brought our chairs and a blanket to sit on, and us kids ran around like crazy people while the adults enjoyed some delicious BBQ and Beer! Lots of giggles and smiles were had, and it was the perfect outing after having to sit for 2+ hours.





On Sunday, we had a pretty leisurely first half of the day. Mom went to her Orange Theory class, Alex and I took long naps, and afterwards...we ran a few errands that included Target and going out to eat at Jose Muldoons.

Alex sporting her FAVOIRTE sunglasses, my old rain jacket, and a hat that she found in the toy bin. Silly girl!


Alex and I were EXCEPTIONALLY well behaved at dinner. We patiently colored while waiting for our food, both ate terrific dinners, and got some ice cream for being so good for dessert!


Molly got a new bed during our Target trip...we think she loves it! (If, we can ever get Alex out of it). HAHAH


This week, Mom is taking Alex and I to a special Breakfast at Egg and I on Wednesday morning. We are having "Donuts with Dad" on Thursday afternoon, and my class gets to go to Trampoline World on Friday for a fun field trip. My friend Savannah is having a birthday part on Saturday morning that both Alex and I will go to. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment