Alex and I had a great time enjoying all the BBQ food and treats!
Mommy and Alex selfie!
Just nom-ing on a cheeseburger!
Dad may have enjoyed a few treats also!
A little bit tired and OVER it.
Luckily, Alex and I both came home and took nice, long afternoon naps so that Mom could get some work done. I woke up, and proceeded to come downstairs and pass out on the couch. You know who was up and was in the mood to harass me. Didn't bother me at all! I just kept on snoozing.
Hahaha!
Guilty!
An evening walk to the park after dinner on Thursday night...
Friday night dinner outside (which we can do...all the time now...woo hoo!)
On Saturday, Mom got to join her girlfriends for the Manitou Wine Festival. She had a great time...minus the rain and hail that lasted for about 20 minutes...just enough to make everything super muddy! That's okay...they still had a good time. Daddy hung out with Alex and I, and we also had a great day...despite a few thunder storms.
Mom got to eat at The Loop afterwards...and had to send this picture to Dad (this is a picture of his FAVORITE meal from The Loop). Yum!
We all got up bright and early on Sunday morning, and went to breakfast at The Egg and I.
Lots of bonding happens while we are waiting on our food!
Our breakfast was delicious, and we managed to kill some time and money at Target afterwards too! Our neighbors around the corner from us had one of their Bounce Houses set up, so Daddy stayed back to mow the lawn...and the three of us walked over and got permission to jump! Well...Mom and I did...Alex watched from the sidelines. She seems to be fearful of quite a bit these days! All the rides at Santa's Workshop, jets, bounce houses, cats. She won't have anything to do with them!
After naps, we ran a few more errands, ate dinner outside, and squeezed in another park trip. Was a great end to a wonderful weekend.
This weekend...we are going to the circus with Riley, Rebecca, Gavin, Gwyn, and Alexa! I haven't been to the circus yet, so I'm very excited. We are all very curious to see how Alex will do with the action and noises. Should be interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment