Thursday, March 27, 2014

Late Update!

Wooo! Guess this week got away from us a bit! I couldn't possibly go an entire TWO weeks without an update...unless I'm on vacation, of course...so here we go!

Not much to report, really. Mom picked us up early from daycare last Wednesday and took us to get some Fro Yo! It was a pleasant surprise.


We didn't do much this weekend. Went to Costco, ran some errands...did some activities around the house...




Daddy received his second treatment to help with his immune system. No side effects this time, so that was good. We went to ITZ on Sunday evening for some pizza and fun. I started soccer camp this week while it is Spring Break. The weather hasn't been THE GREATEST, but I'm having a great time getting to hang with Gavin and some of my other buddies outside of the daily classroom routine. These are some pictures that I asked Ms. Paige to send to Mom (that's right...I specifically requested that she take my picture and send them to my Mommy). LOL





This weekend Mom and I are meeting some friends Saturday morning to go see The Muppet Movie! I have a classmates Birthday party to go to on Sunday afternoon. I got invited to 5 Birthday Parties in the next month! Who knew all my friends were all born at the SAME time of year? I also start swimming lessons next week...I can't wait.

We are ready for Spring and Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment