Dressed and ready for Pajama Day!
Wednesday was Wacky Wednesday--Mom failed to get any pictures of us dressed for that...but she DID get pictures of us enjoying a donut for dessert!
I'm such a goofball in pictures! And here I was with a ball shoved down my Pajamas:
Don't mind my baby sister going down the slide head-first with no clothes on. LOL
Thursday was Crazy Hair Day. Alex and I totally rocked it.
And Friday was Mustache Day, and Mom failed at getting us mustaches and we don't seem to own any markers that aren't permanent. Oh Well!
The plan for this weekend was, to start Alex with potty training. So, we got her started first thing on Saturday morning and as expected...she did great and took to the idea with little hesitation. She would go a few times in the potty, and then have an accident...rinse and repeat all day long. She wasn't very into the stickers or the marshmallows, but she enjoyed all the attention in praise. Sunday was pretty much the same thing all day long, and she did wake up DRY from both her Saturday and Sunday nap. But, Mom and Dad decided they were going to put her back in diapers and try again in a few months. Although she enjoys going in the potty, and doing what the big kids and her brother does...she isn't quite ready to make it a full-time thing.
Mom did capture some pretty cute pictures of her running around Sunday morning. We got some beautiful spring-like weather that came in, and got to enjoy some time in the sun!
We also lost an hour on Sunday, but it didn't really catch up with any of us until this morning. I do NOT like to be woken up to go to school. I need to wake up on my own terms!
Picture sent by Ms. Lyssa of Alex not napping at naptime. Little stinker!
No comments:
Post a Comment