Picture taken my first night in the hospital, 10/7/2009:
Taken at my FIRST Birthday Party.
Taken on the day of my 2nd Birthday:
Taken two days before my THIRD Birthday:
Taken ON my actual Birthday (10/7/2012).
We met Grandpa for dinner at PANERA Friday evening. Grandma and Aunt Lynda went to my 2nd cousin (Christine's) wedding in Columbus, Ohio...so we met Grandpa for his normal "Friday Night Panera" dinner outing.
We took Saturday morning pretty easy (a nice benefit to NOT hosting a Birthday Party at your house), and after my nap...Grandpa gifted me with my first Birthday Present. As mentioned, Grandma wasn't there to see me open my gift...so Mom took plenty of pictures.
Moses was also very curious about what was hiding behind all that Spiderman wrapping paper:
SWEEET! A Bat mobile!
I have been eye-balling this toy everytime we go to Wal-Mart!
Alex found the blue ribbon rather interesting.
"Oh...hay grandpa!"
We threw Grandpa in the car, and we were off to my Birthday Party Celebration at Aerials Gymnastics. It was a GREAT time! All of my friends had a blast playing on all the equipment...a foam pit, a big bouncy slide, some trampoline's, and much more.
It was great to see so many faces that I know and love. (Ms. Jessica, Jameson's Mom, Angella, and Ms. Nikki):
Cortland!
We got the entire gym to ourselves!
Dayna and Cami!
Cortland and the back of Auntie K's head:
Alex had fun too! She enjoyed watching all the kids play, and seemed very content in the arms of anyone who was willing and wanting to hold her:
The GIANT foam pit!
Makenna, Jameson, and Aiden ready to launch towards the foam pit:
Danny G!
Gavin!
Dad and I trying to convince Gavin to get in for a roll!
Alex and Gwyn hanging out:
Cortland and I:
Riley!
Dad was my "spotter" on the bars:
Future Olympian?
Mom lovin on Alex:
After my friends and I were able to burn off some of our energy, we went into the party room for cake and ice cream. Mom has forgotten to take video the past few years, but this year she remembered! Enjoy this video of everyone singing Happy Birthday to me, and me blowing out my candles:
I didn't waste any time licking that frosting off the candles!
Or licking the frosting off of Batman and his Bat mobile!
Daniel enjoying his cake:
Aiden!
Spenser
My buddy's Jameson and James from school!
Opening presents
I had lots of "helpers"
Cortland and Jameson look like they are deep in thought:
I had a wonderful time. The party was a whirl wind, but everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and I'm so fortunate to have so many people to celebrate with.
After the party, we came back to the house for some pizza and to "test drive" some new toys:
Gwyn enjoying her pizza crust:
On SUNDAY (my actual Birthday), we had a pretty chill day! I opened a few more gifts from family, and we hung around and enjoyed our day together. We originally had plans to go visit Santa at The North pole, but it was waaaaay too cold outside for that.
After my nap, we roamed around Toys R Us for a few hours, and then went to dinner at Boston Market. Mom thought Boston Market was one of my favorite places to eat. So, in the parking lot...she explained to me that "We are going to your favorite place to eat!" I quickly replied and said "Oooh! I love Texas Roadhouse!" Hahah. I guess Mom and I have different opinions on what is my "favorite" place to eat. It was a great weekend, and a great Birthday. I can't wait to see what this year has in store for me! We are celebrating Gavin's Birthday this weekend, we have TONS of Birthday's in November, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and then Alex and Dad's Birthday's in January and February. I guess my Birthday sort of kick-starts this busy "celebrating" time of year.
Dad left bright and early Monday morning for a work trip to Baltimore. The daycare was also closed Monday for a teacher work day. So, Mom was left to entertain Alex and I for the entire day (and I think she did pretty darn good).
We had The Loomis Family over for a morning play date that included decorating sugar cookies. I only ate a total of TWO cookies.
Sugar Rush!
Cookie Decorating view from above:
After my nap, Mom took Alex and I on a wagon ride around the neighborhood. We went by the school when all the kids were getting done for the day, and watched all of the school buses drive by.
This was Alex's first time in the wagon, and she LOVED it! Nothing but happy baby squeals coming from her. We might have to do this more often!
It's officially FALL! It was so nice seeing the pretty leaves and pumpkins sitting out on the doorsteps. Such a wonderful time of year.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week.
No comments:
Post a Comment