Well, we had an "eventful" end to the week, and a very busy (and fun) weekend. Grandma and Grandpa visited me at school, last Thursday...for Grandparent's Tea! They got to visit me in my NEW room, and they reported back to Mom that they witnessed something that wasn't handled properly. Come Friday morning, I joined a new room with new teacher's. Mom and Dad were very sad to separate me from Gavin, but it turns out this might be a GOOD thing for the two of us. Plus, we still get to visit each other in the afternoon's when all the preschool rooms combine into one room. I really like my new teacher's, and they all seem very nice and helpful. Quite a few things remain the same, and quite a few things are different (from the TWO's room I just transferred from). The preschool room encourages A LOT more independence, and has a lot more structure when it comes to lessons and learning activities. I will be learning the sounds of all the letter's, how to serve myself when it comes to snacks and meals, learning math, learning geography, learning how to be responsible for putting on a jacket when going outside to play, learning how to make my cot for naptime, participating in a weekly "show-and-tell" on Friday's, and much more! Mom and Dad are super excited for this next step, and to watch me grow and learn even more in the next couple of years. Ms. Alex is doing just wonderful. Her personality is coming out more and more every day, and she will be 8 Months old on THURSDAY! Can't believe it. She still prefers mom's milk over any other food right now, but she is slowly getting the hang of something in her mouth other than milk. Here are some pictures of Alex and I enjoying an afternoon snack...
CHEERIOS!! Mmmmm...
"These aren't half-bad!"
Notice Molly and Moses praying for dropped Cheerios? Hahahha.
On Saturday, I located Mom's shoe's! They had gone missing a few weeks back, and it turns out they were misplaced under the bed.
I took an EARLY nap on Saturday, and after I woke up...Mom and I went to a Birthday party for Jasmine who turned 6 years old at ITZ (one of my favorite places on Earth). Her mom works with MY mom and dad. AND, she goes to my daycare. She just got transitioned out of the room I just joined, so it turns out a bunch of her friends that attended the Birthday Party are going to be my new classmates. There were lots of familiar faces at the party.
Enjoying Birthday Cake next to the Birthday Girl:
Jasmine opening her gifts:
After pizza and cake, we went and played some games. No surprise that I wanted to play the racing game!
After the Birthday Party, we went to Baby Emma's house for some grilling and hanging out. Mom promised you pictures, and here they are.
Baby Emma, Gwyn, and Alex:
Having a fun time:
Alex says "Can I help you? Can't you see we are busy, Mommy?"
I had a fun time running around with Gavin at the park right across the street from their house (back in 2010, we actually looked at a house on the same street that we were very interested in. We could have been neighbors!).
Alex was POOPED after our visit:
We didn't do a whole lot on Sunday. Hung around the house and enjoyed some of the nice weather. We went to Yo Yogurt later in the afternoon for a treat:
So handsome!
We went for a walk around the neighborhood (this house has all sorts of weird and crazy artwork sitting out front):
It was a great weekend!
Today (9/11), Alex and I wore our Red, White, and Blue. Ms. Kim and Alex showing their USA pride:
Hope everyone has a great rest of their week.
No comments:
Post a Comment