It is hard to believe that Alex was just 2 ounces bigger than Cami only 5 months ago!
On Saturday morning, Mom went to her exercise class. After she was finished...Dad took off with Grandpa to a place called Harbor Freight here in town. It is basically the "Dollar Store for Tools." They had a great time looking around the store while I hung out with Mom and Alex. We did things like "play in the bathroom." My stool allows me to stand and look in the mirror and make funny faces:
Silly munchkin:
We had The Loomis Family over Saturday night for pizza. Gavin and I had a great time running around and going pee in the potty! Didn't hurt we were rewarded with Hershey Kisses. & you know what? Somehow Mom managed to not capture a single photo of the evening. She was slackin...what else can I say?Mom caught some video of Alex "talkin." Actually...she was really just making a lot of noise...but she tends to be fairly quiet...so she decided to get some video of all the screeching that was going on:
Sunday was Father's Day. We celebrated by appreciating all of the great Dad's out there (and grandpa's) that I'm so lucky to have in my life. Of course there is MY Dad...
Grandpa...
& Granddaddy...
& we can't forget Adie who was just out to visit us recently. Hope you all had a wonderful day! Alex and I actually decided to sleep-in as a gift to Dad. We didn't FULLY wake up until around 8:00 AM. Unheard of!!! After having some breakfast...we went to REI to see if we could find Dad a new pair of sandals for the summer. Well...he ended up leaving empty-handed...but Mom found a pair she really liked and decided to buy! Ha. I love checking out the camping tents they have set-up. Ahhhh...I could totally do a camping trip!
Dad ended up joining Mr. Shawn and Gavin's Grandpa for pizza and beers over at Old Chicago. They also took a nice leisurely stroll around Best Buy. We gave Dad our gifts, and he really enjoyed them: A picture book capturing some of Dad's greatest moments, and Godiva Dark Chocolate. I of course...decided NOT to nap yesterday...so Mom had fun entertaining Alex and I while Dad enjoyed his afternoon. Grandma and Grandpa joined us for dinner. Shrimp and corn off the grill with Pioneer Woman's mashed potatoes, green salad, fruit salad...and THE BEST part...French Silk Pie. Mom forgot to snap a few more pictures...but at least she got one of the pie! Yum.
Not much going on this week...hope everyone has a great one!
No comments:
Post a Comment