Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What's Been Going On?

Hi, All! Hope all is well! We have been doing great! Alex turned TWO WEEKS old last Friday! Whoa! How has two weeks gone by already? Here is a picture of her hanging out at one of her favorite hang-out places (besides Mom)...the Boppy!

On Sunday morning, we decided to get adventurous...and went out for a casual breakfast at Einstein Bagels, and then ran some errands as a family of four. It went pretty darn smooth if I do say so myself.
Dad cuddling Alex after enjoying his bagel:

I also enjoyed my bagel and some fresh fruit:

I actually woke up Sunday morning asking Dad about some Spiderman shoes (Spiderman is my most recent obsession). So, Dad hopped online and located some on CLEARANCE at the Sears allll the waaaaay down on the opposite side of town. Lucky for me, Mom and Dad love me sooo much, that they decided I was worth the drive. So, I totally scored some new Spiderman shoes that even light up! I LOVE THEM.
On Monday afternoon, Alex and Mom made a trip up to Monument to visit Ms. GG and Baby Kay (Daniel's Baby Sister). The mama's got to hang out and enjoy lunch together while the girls napped. They both decided to wake up around the same time, and didn't waste any time getting in a good gossip session:


"Hmmm...I see..."

Baby Kay telling Baby Alex all about it!


Alex has been having more frequent "awake" sessions now that she is getting a little older. She will still take a couple 2-3 hour naps during the day, and then she will stay awake for up to 2-3 hours at a time. She is still having some issues in the reflux department. Mom called a lactation consultant today, and they are going to try and work a few more things so that Alex isn't eating from what essentially is a fire hydrant (just too much milk for her WAY to fast). Her little belly just can't handle it, and it all comes right back up with some magnificent force behind it! Let's just say that there is quite a bit of laundry going on here at The Wright Household.
Alex snoozin in Mom's arms:

Dad caught this picture of her surrounded by pink!

I have been doing well! Talking up a storm here lately and letting Mom and Dad know exactly what I want or don't want. For example, I want chocolate for dinner...not sghetti. I want to watch Spiderman...not the news! I want to wear my hoodie...not my choo choo shirt! Yes...I am one opinionated little toddler!

No comments:

Post a Comment