Well, I would like to say we had a great weekend. Well, it started off great! On Friday evening we went down to Tthe Gump's casa for an early Birthday celebration for Ms. Junior. She is turning 28 later this week. Woo Hoo! We had a wonderful time celebrating with her and her family and some of our good friends. Oh, and there was pizza AND homemade spaghetti AND cake! WIN!
Using a grown-up fork and grubbin on some pizza:
Ms. Junior's Mom and Dad just got a new puppy named Riley! He was soo cute. I enjoyed petting him using my "gentle" touch. Here is a picture of Ms. Leah (Ms. Junior's cousin holding Riley):
Mom and I being silly on their back deck:
Ms. Junior blowing out her Birthday candle (yes...candle is singular). She requested a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting and her hubby did not disappoint:
Auntie K, Auntie A, Ms. Leah, Ms. Junior and Mom:
Giggling at Mom from across the table:
It was a great evening, and totally wore me out. Turns out I slept in until 8:30 on Saturday morning! On Saturday, we did the norm around the house...sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, cleaning, mowing and trimming. On Saturday evening The Smith Family came over for pizza and playtime. I had a blast running around the yard and playing catch with the football with Spenser and Dayna. On Sunday...Dad woke up with some really bad neck pain. So, Dad was laid out on the couch all day )-: Not how we had planned on spending our Sunday. I would like to report that he is feeling better today, but he isn't. Poor Daddy. So, hopefully he finds some relief and finds it fast. In other news...Mom made Pioneer Woman's Chicken Spaghetti for dinner last night and it was YUMMY. The picture does not do it justice:
Mom has her BIG ultrasound on Wednesday, and we are going to be busy preparing for the party on Saturday. Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment