Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Wrap-UP

Hey, All! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We had a wonderful day. Where did we leave off...OH! Grandma and Grandpa came over for Christmas Brunch, and we opened presents. Before any present opening could take place, Grandma had to eat by Bobo for a pre-brunch appetizer:

Grandpa and Moses watching the feast:

I received some clothes, a calendar, a puzzle...and toys!

OH! & I received some of this green papery-stuff. Not sure exactly what it is yet, but Mom and Dad said that I better be very careful with it and how I use it as I get older (-:

Can you see the boxes and tubs in the background? We are *almost* finished unpacking. Anything we can't find a place for, just goes into the black hole (aka our basement).

Here I am pointing at something in the corner. Not sure what. Could have been Grandpa, Moses, my new tent, or nothing at all:

My favorite toy? The bells off the Christmas Tree:

Oh, and I enjoyed playing with the wrapping paper and the ribbons the most.

For Christmas dinner, we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's. We had green bean casserole, a corn bake, rolls, roast beef, and mashed potatoes (my favorite), and homemade chocolate pie (ohmygoodness). Here I am waiting for everyone else to join me at the table.
"Hello? Anybody out there? I'm ready to EAT!"

Here is the beautiful little Christmas Tree that belonged to my Uncle Doug. It joined us at the head of the Christmas table:

We had a wonderful Holiday! Yesterday morning we went over to our townhome to let the new tenants in. We told them to make sure they take good care of my first home. Today we are doing some errands and some things around the house. Later this afternoon, my Aunt Lynda and Uncle J.J are coming to visit with my 4 cousins. Not sure what the plans are yet....but I'm sure we will figure out something fun to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment