Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fun, Blankets, and Another Cold!

Hey, All!
Hope everyone had a great weekend. We sure did! A little bit of relaxing with the perfect combination of socializing and we are ready for the new week. Okay, so that may be a bit of a stretch (especially since we lost an hour over the weekend due to Daylight Savings). BIG YAWN.

Friday night, I went to Panera with Grandma and Grandpa while Mom and Dad went to a St. Patty's Day Party that was hosted by some old friends. They had a good time, and managed to be home by 10:30 PM. Grandma and Grandpa did a great job with me also! NO major breakdowns. Woo Hoo.

On Saturday, Mom and Dad took turns sleeping in. We finally got around to getting ready for the day around noon!
"Molly and I are ready to go!"

After running some quick errands, we went downtown to set-up for Auntie Amber's Surprise Birthday Party. Mom just about had a heart attack on the way to the restaurant when she received a text message from a secret helper that the Birthday girl was getting ready to park and go inside. Luckily, the secret helpers were able to stall her long enough so that we were able to get everything set-up and ready for the surprise. Phew! We were cutting it close though!
Success! Auntie Amber was indeed surprised:

The gals:

Jen and Jeremy made it down from Denver (Jen's Surprise B-Day Party was just a few weeks ago):

Mom and Dad (They were REALLY hoping that I would stay awake so that we could get somebody to take a picture of the 3 of us together. No such luck):

Happy 29th Birthday, Auntie Amber!:

Auntie K and Auntie A:

This is how I spent the majority of the party (Hey...I didn't nap ALL day. Can you blame me? I was pooped! I even had on a new outfit to show off. Oh well.):

See! Look! I really am in there! Mom and Dad don't just carry around a covered-up car seat with no baby in it:

Oh, and let us not forget what makes Phantom Canyon so famous. It is their Gouda Soup (Beer-Cheese Soup). It is soooo Yummy (or so I hear):


Mom and the Birthday Girl:

Mom and the Birthday Girl being SUPER goofy:

Sigh. How embarrassing. Glad I was sleeping!

We spent all day Sunday in our jammies. I helped Mom make a fleece tie-blanket that is FOR ME! Oh how I love a soft blanket to snuggle next to my cheek. Mom and Dad just couldn't resist this pattern. It has little buggies on it with racing stripes and the text reads "This Is How I Roll." Too cute!


I decided to go ahead and test this one out with a 20 minute nap before Mom even had the chance to finish it:



Last week I helped make two blankets that are for two Mommy's that are having their babies in the next month or two. Crazy to think that I will be graduating from high school with these babies and they haven't even been born yet!



Yep! J.R Approved!:

In "COLD" news...I'm working on my 3rd cold in 3 months! This explains all the fussiness I had last week. For now, it is only a cough and some sneezing and a running nose. NO fun! This once-a-month cold stuff has got to go! Boo.
Have a great week, everyone.

1 comment: