Monday, October 14, 2019

Our Week

The kids were back in school for a full week, and we had a little taste of winter as the temps dropped low and we decided we aren't ready for winter! Before the cold hit, we took Moses for an evening walk, and I caught these super cute pics of these two!



Alex's teacher sent me this photo of her killing it in writing!  Her teacher LOVES her and is always sending such sweet messages about what a great student she is.  We will take it!

His and her salads that were just too bright and colorful not to take a picture of.


Fancy hair!

Their school pictures came back last week.   I think they turned out pretty good!




Saturday while Jeff was watching the OU vs Texas game with Shawn, the kids and I went over to the soccer field near our house and visited a dog festival with Moses.  He got  hooked up in the treat department.

He also got a puppachino!  Yum.

Happy boy!

I visited with my friend Mandie, and she brought out all her creepy critters!
This is Pinky.



I forgot the Scorpions name, but it was very cool to see up close.

And Cheebs! 

Since Gavin's Birthday was Sunday, we met The Loomis Family at Olive Garden (Gavin's request) for his birthday dinner.
Could these two get any more "bestie?" 


They just love each other.


So do these two handsome gents.   Happy Birthday, Gavin!

This week the kids only have school 3 days due to conferences.  We have flu shots lined up, a dentist appointment, and conferences lined up later this week.   Tis that time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment