Monday, February 19, 2018

Weekly Update

We had a fairly decent week. The kids got to stay home with me on Friday, and today while I worked.  They managed to not kill each other, so I will consider that a win!

I made a fun breakfast with PINK milk to kick off Valentine's week!  They said it was the best breakfast they have ever had.  Ha!

I received some updated pictures from Beckett!  Growing so fast.


Almost 10 months old!


Finley, too! They have had quite a few new baby farm animals born recently. 

They have it all!

Wednesday was the day of Love.  I received this from Alex after school.  I don't think she knew what to expect, but when I picked her up she told me it was an awesome day. They did crafts, and played games, and exchanged cards and ate treats.  She was quite impressed!  JR had a good day also, and then threw away all the little cards from his classmates.  Not sentimental about it. 

We decided to carry on our "hit or miss" tradition of going to Panino's.  Some years we make it, and some years we don't. 

It was nice not to cook, and enjoy a glass of wine! Don't worry, he didn't actually drink his wine with a straw.

My little love.

Alex said, "Mommy--can I take your picture?"  Sure! 

These beautiful tulips showed up in the afternoon, but the directions said to leave them wrapped for 8-12 hours so that they could drink.  Well.  Okay then.  LOL.

& we got a family selfie!

Last week was also Spirit Week.  They were doctor's on Thursday! 

Ahhh--here we go! Aren't they pretty? 

Alex had her 6-year old well check-up with Dr. Reich on Friday afternoon.  She did great!  Healthy as can be.

She has come a long way with her anxiety at the doctor's office.

After visiting with Dr. Reich, we hit up my new favorite little coffee shop.  The kids loved it too!  We played Uno and sat by the fire enjoying our coffee, hot chocolate, and grape soda (Alex).


These two waiting for my next move!

On Saturday we joined our friends for a movie and dinner play date. We went and saw Peter Rabbit.  JR really missed Gavin, and told me a few weeks ago how much he missed him.  The girls were happy to see each other, also.

JR, Jameson, and Gavin.

The kids made their own little pizzas.



Sunday I got to have lunch with Amber!  Today was chilly, and cold so the kids stayed in their PJ's almost all day.  Jeff's Birthday is Thursday! So I made his special request lemon bars. 

Wait. Where is the birthday cake?  Nope.  LEMON BARS.

Oh! We made JR's school project this morning.  A bug that doesn't currently exist.  He put most of it together and I just did the hot glue gun.  Don't mind the creepy naked baby riding on its head.  We never did come up with a name! 

We are thinking about taking Thursday off to celebrate Jeff's Birthday and spend the day doing whatever we please.   We are also looking forward to the Broadmoor Brunch with mom and dad on Sunday to celebrate.  February is almost over! How did that happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment