Friday night dinner at Panera--brownie for dessert!
Saturday morning loving on Moses.
They have grown to be best buds.
Saturday night quick date night at Trinity Brewing. Beet salad for me! Mmmmm.
I keep practicing and practicing trying to get that center part perfect!
We made it! The kids just LOVE hotel breakfast. I was over it come the 3rd day. Ha!
On our way back to Amarillo on Tuesday afternoon, after the service.
This one discovered he enjoys dipping bacon in maple syrup. Go figure!
Breakfast at Ye Old Pancake House before heading back home.
Rose came and hung out with Molly and Moses while we were away. They were in great hands. The kids missed 3 days of school, but are already caught up after their first day back.
Alex turns 6 years old tomorrow!! This time, 6 years ago I was very pregnant and had no idea I would be having a Friday the 13th baby. We are having a smaller party for her at a cute little place downtown. A SPA party for her and about 8 of her friends. We are super excited! Grandma and Grandpa will be joining us for dinner tomorrow night. I always get nostalgic the day before JR or Alex have a birthday. Another year gone by, and another year ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment