37 weeks, 3 days. I was much, much larger with Alex and JR.
On Tuesday night JR had his 1st grade performance, and a special speaking part about the Grand Canyon. I did get video! He did a great job and we were very proud of him.
About 162 First Graders!
There were TONS of people in the audience.
Grandma and Grandpa got to come and watch as well! And of course we celebrated with McDonald's for dinner (JR's choice).
On Saturday we dyed 36 eggs! Yes. 36. Thank you Kings for having an 18 egg sale for $.99!
Somebody sure was proud!
And guess who came to visit! Sunday morning the kids were very pleased with the amount of chocolate the Easter Bunny brought. And! A new game, headphones for JR as his broke, and a new helmet for Alex as her head out-grew the last one. Pokemon cards and pretty paper for Alex to color on also made their Easer Baskets. Score!
We got all dressed up and ready to go to our 5th Annual Triple J Easter Egg Hunt!
Goofy kids!
Ahhh. Much better!
For the 2nd year in a row, we went to The Cano's house in Black Forrest. Only THIS year, we were able to do the hunt outside! Last year there was 3 feet of snow on the ground.
All the munchkins!
This picture was with the boy Alex as when I tried to line up JR and Alex, he heard his name so he jumped in. Ha!
Going over the plastic egg loot!
And a few pics from Angella, Gayleen, and Ruth's cameras.
The buffet spread was awesome. I should have gone for round 2!
We just relaxed the rest of the afternoon, and it was very nice. This week I have my last doctor's appointment, and we have a birthday party for boy Riley on Saturday, and then Sunday it looks like Jeff, Alex and I are going to have a nice Sunday dinner at a little place off of Highway 115. JR might hang with Grandma and Grandpa and do something else instead. Not sure when I'm going to update the Blog again after Monday, but I surely will at one point!
No comments:
Post a Comment