Monday, December 12, 2016

Weekly Happenings!

It's official! It is the most busiest time...of the year.  JR has just 4 days of school this week, and Alex has an exciting movie and PJ day on Friday.   This past Saturday we had our annual ladies cookie exchange at Amber's house, Saturday evening Jeff and I got to go see Jim Gaffigan while grandma and grandpa hung out with Alex and JR, and Sunday was Sam's 2nd Birthday party.
 *Almost* 20 weeks bump picture taken on Saturday at 19 weeks, 6 days.  Over half way now!

Cookie Exchange!

Kisses from Precious.  She is now 12 years old.

Mom and I! (I think her cookies were by FAR the best)


Great Grandma, Amber, and Shelly!

So many tasty cookies to share and bring home.


It was a great success.
The kids had fun hanging with Grandma and Grandpa Saturday night...I was a little worried about JR after the incident that took place earlier in the day.  He had been complaining about his tummy hurting for a couple of days now, so I decided to give him a Gaviscon to see if it would help. Those things are NASTY.   I knew it wasn't going down easily by the look on his face.  I should have been a little quicker to grab the trash can.  Instead, he puked on the house he was decorating and Alex went screaming into the other room.  It was quite the scene!  He seemed to be just fine after that, but we did lose one of the village houses.  Pretty funny looking back, actually.

On Sunday we went to the Wilson's house for Sam's 2nd Birthday brunch.




The brunch crew!




Of course the kids had a blast playing with all their friends, and the food and company was good for the adults!

We were lazy Sunday afternoon--I even got a nice nap in.  Then we ran some errands.  I caught these two laughing and giggling and having a general great time together.  They get along so well! And I'm very fortunate for that.

This week I have a couple Holiday events gong on.  We are doing Rudy's cookie decorating day and the annual Wilson Christmas Party on Saturday.  And Sunday is the Santa Train in Canyon City.  Alex has her little ballet recital on Monday morning.  Busy busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment