I did talk this one into joining me for a bowl of spaghetti on Friday night while the boys stayed back. I love this little girl and the little person she is becoming!
And she cleared that bowl--pasta lover. Just like her mama (and unlike her Dad or brother).
Saturday morning couch cuddles. "Mom! Take a picture of me with Mosey!"
Saturday morning we moped around, and then got the energy to go out to lunch and Old Navy. We were on a hunt for jeans for JR, and school pants. It was not easy!
Saturday afternoon Mom went with us to visit a sweet girl named Suzanne (Suz). She is at the Black Forest Animal Sanctuary and I met her in June. I was shocked to see she was still there. She had a great temperament and was very friendly and chill.
More posing on rocks!
And afterwards I went on a shopping roll that included lots of returns (see above regarding JR's pants and it not being easy). I also took advantage of a Motherhood Maternity jean sale and OMG they are so comfey. Alex also scored with a whole new Fall and Winter wardrobe!
Sunday morning we drove up to Green Mountain Falls for breakfast with The Loomis Family at The Pantry.
Awwwww.
I got to sit next to these two wild and crazy guys!
And after a delicious breakfast we were off to the North Pole. Grandma and Grandpa met us around lunch time, and the kids had a blast.
Larissa taking one for the team on the Tilt o Hurl.
You know...just hanging with Santa.
Gwyn and Shawn.
These two studs.
The dads being brave on the roller coaster aka The Chiropractor.
And we caught the last magic show of the day (we had been to the same show earlier so we knew what was going to go down), and JR sat RIGHT in front and was first to raise his hand when the wizard asked for volunteers. So! He made the stage!
I didn't get any pictures of the actual trick--but he placed a paper cup of milk on his head and somehow got it to vanish!
And Larissa got some fantastic pictures of our day from her camera.
I think JR was telling on me here, for not playing MORE Pokemon Go. Ha!
Love this one! Best buds.
And these two also!
Goof balls!
We took the rest of our Sunday evening easy. Tonight we are supporting a fundraiser for JR's school at Freddy's! I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday with my new OBGYN, and another ultrasound on Thursday before I'm officially released from the fertility clinic in Maryland.
No comments:
Post a Comment