Dairy Queen Blizzards!
And Wednesday instead of going to daycare, Ms. Angela offered to take the kids for the day! They had a good time playing with Jameson. They watched movies, played games, and ate pizza! What more could three kids ask for?
Ready to destroy your house!
Having fun with all of Jameson's cool toys!
Candy Land!
Watching Minions...
We decided to take Thursday off of work to take the kids to Denver for a fun day. We grabbed bagels for breakfast, and our first stop was Ikea! They LOVE playing in the kids area at Ikea. So they played while Jeff and I shopped.
Next stop was The Children's Museum! We had gone back on New Years Day when it was SUPER crowded. We have come to the conclusion that it is super crowded every day.
Playing with recyclables.
Big HUGE Bubble!
He caught one!
Making a nice giant mess with paint.
They have a really cool area with a real fire truck and all the fire gear.
Did somebody call for help??
After the museum we went to Casa Bonita! Turns out it was 3pm in the afternoon and that is the best time to go! No line for the first time EVER in all of my years going to Casa Bonita!
And of course we got A-Lister seating! Woot!
A stranger offered to take our picture!
The shows really are pretty lame when you can actually hear and see what they are doing. I think the actors are winging it, actually. LOL
The kids still loved it!
And we convinced JR to try a soapipilla and he was in love!
And then we bought $10 in tokens and that took us like 90 minutes to burn through. Ha!
Seriously this place hasn't changed in 30 years. Most of the machines are on their last leg.
We all had a good family day together!
JR had movie day at school on Friday, and we finished the night off with a stop at Amy's donuts here in Colorado Springs. Hey! I had a craving! Ha.
Rainbow donut!
Saturday morning Jeff and I did spin class while the kids played, and then we took them to the pool.
I was off to get my hair and make-up done for family pictures. All dressed up and on our way to the west-side!
I have a really good feeling about our pictures. The two locations we shot at were just beautiful...and we really loved our photographer. She should have them ready and edited in a couple of weeks and I can't wait! After pictures we decided to go to Rudy's on the West Side! I thought JR was going to refuse to eat anything and make our dinner miserable...but the kid went to town on a Turkey Sandwich! Phew!
Aren't they adorable?
Sunday morning was beautiful! So I took the kids to the park so they could get some sun and we packed a picnic lunch.
And we are back at the "Take my Picture on this Rock" series! Too funny.
And then lunch was sort of cut short because we heard this guy patrolling the neighborhood and let me tell you...these guys earned their ice cream! They ran half a mile to catch up to him (ahem..and so did I!).
Must me Spring is finally here!
Sunday afternoon we met the Loomis family at their house for some afternoon grilling and beverages! The kids of course had a blast destroying the place and the adults had fun, too!
This week Nanny and Adie are coming to visit, and we might even get to see the Knowles family as they go through town on their way back home from Loveland. Beautiful weather is here!
No comments:
Post a Comment