Monday, November 9, 2015

Hello November!

First week of November is already over. We have a lot going on the next few weeks before we leave for Texas. This month just tends to ZOOM right by with all the holiday activities and birthdays!

This little guy got picked up early from school last Monday.  He was complaining of a tummy ache before school, and we had a feeling it had something to do with not wanting to go to school.  I got a phone call later in the morning from the school nurse.  I felt terrible not going to pick him up...but I knew as soon as we were leaving the school that he was fine as he went chasing after a leaf.  We had a good talk, and did some extra homework and reading that afternoon.  At 3:00 he said to me, "Mom? I'm ready to go back to school."  Yeah...I bet you are, buddy.  Sigh.

My Old Navy shopping mate!

Mom and Dad celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary on Saturday.  Also, Mom turned 65!  Time to retire!! Hahaha.  They were pleasantly surprised at dinner when Jeff and I made a sneaky move.  Glad we could sneak one by them!
My Mama:

Saturday morning--this is what my lap looked like:

Posing with another Lego creation:

On Saturday afternoon, Dad dropped Jeff and I off for the All Colorado Beer Festival. This is our FAVORITE festial as it is all Colorado beers.  It is also inside, and the lines are short.  We met a few of our friends there, and like always...had a great time.

Nikki hung with the kids and they took a trip to the park, and played about 23 board games.  They had pizza and had a grand ol' time.

Sunday was Gwyn's 4th Birthday Celebration at Little Monkey Bizness.

Blow em out, Gwyn!



Cooper and Alex enjoying chocolate cupcakes!

Mom and Dad came over Sunday night for dinner.  JR has no school on Wednesday (he will be thrilled about that), we have the Hope Fall potluck, Alex has teacher conferences on Thursday, and Saturday is an adult event called Fakesgiving.  Sunday is another birthday party for a little girl in Alex's class. Busy! Busy! Busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment