Can you spot the non-mannequins? HAHAH.
Brother and sister in matching PJ's.
Jeff spent most of the day resting on Saturday while I went to a bridal shower for Stephanie (who used to take care of JR and Alex at Hope, and would watch Molly and Moses while we went out of town). I had a very good time. On Saturday night, I got to have a nice dinner with Mom and Dad while Jeff stayed home with the kids.
We woke up bright and early on Sunday and decided to sneak out of the house and let Jeff sleep. We had a lovely breakfast at Egg and I!
And then decided to go to Little Monkey Bizness to kill a few more hours. The kids are finally at "that age" where they can listen and understand the rules. They don't need such close supervision as they did just a year ago. I can sit and relax, and sip on a latte while they go play! This is a great age and we are really loving it.
Little Ms. Painter
We spent at least 45 minutes in the craft room. Both kids didn't want to leave! Hey! Letting the kids make a mess is fun when it isn't your house that you have to clean!
JR making friends and playing down below
Drunk bartender. LOL
After our play morning, the kids took nice long naps. I cleaned the interior of all 3 cars! And felt pretty accomplished. We enjoyed the rest of our Sunday evening just hanging around. Not much planned for this week other than getting Jeff healthy. Jeff and Shawn have plans for a Saturday in Woodland Park, and we have Riley's 5th Birthday Party on Saturday afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment